Lost your debit card?
During normal business hours call:
After business hours call:
About Online Banking
Our online banking product gives you the flexibility and security to manage everyday banking at a touch of a button. This gives you the opportunity to view accounts, transfer funds, re-order checks, and pay bills from any computer with internet access. These fast, easy, and convenient services provided by Citizens Progressive Bank’s online banking are available to you free of charge!
Viewing your Accounts
- Any or all of your accounts may be viewed through the online banking system
- You are able to view current day's transactions
- There are search engines that allow you to search for specific checks and/or transaction that have cleared your account
- You may export transaction to Comma Separated File (.CSV), Intuit Quicken (.QIF), Microsoft Money(.OFX) or Intuit QuickBooks (.IIF)
As long as you are an owner on both the recipient and donor account, you are allowed to transfer money to or from checking accounts, savings accounts and loan accounts.
There are two types of Funds Transfers available to you:
- Express Transfer – Express transfers allow you to make a quick, one time transfer to and from accounts set up on your online banking
- Transfers – Transfers allow you to schedule monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, weekly, bi-weekly or bi-monthly transfers to and from accounts set up on your online banking
- Allows you to create a payment to any merchant
- Payments may be scheduled to pay on demand, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, weekly, bi-weekly or bi-monthly
- You are able to view history of payments made online